Tuesday 27 November 2012

Miranda Kerr

Hey everyone!

The celebrity featuring in my post this week is none other than the pure beauty Australian model and Victoria Secret Angel, Miranda Kerr.

You always manage to see Miranda topping any of the top 100 sexy lists just because she is so beautiful! Esquire UK even gave her the "Sexist Woman Alive 2012" award. I think many models and especially the VS Angels, have their own trademark when it comes to their look and modelling style. For Miranda Kerr, it is definitely her dimples. Famous celebrity photographer (who has worked with many celebrities and fashion models such as Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen) said in regarding to Miranda: "The US have fallen in love with her. We love her because she has the most incredible girl-next-door look and she's also insanely beautiful. It means women are not intimidated by her looks and guys think they might be able to talk to her. It's a fantastic combination... people want to be around her; she's fun on a shoot... and she's not stupid, which can be a very annoying trait among some models."

I think it is so true, she has a very soft and delicate face which is enhanced by her dimples. Basically, I am jealous and always wish I had dimples. I sometimes manage to convince myself that I have dimples by smiling a certain way... but people just tell me I look weird instead. Annnnyyywaaaaaay...

Apart from being a natural beauty she's also a naturally able fashionista. She's another one of those effortlessly stylish women! Here is a photo of her shot a few days ago that I found on Vogue.co.uk :)
SO CUTE! I love girly, cute looks like this. For her day out in New York she wears a denim jacket over a white shirt and a skater skirt. She wears brown ankle boots and tops it off with a felt hat and ponyskin shopper.

If this outfit inspires you, here are some alternatives that I've found available on the High Street currently!


The bag is my favourite part of this outfit :) I hope you like it.
You can find the items here:
Wedge ankle boots, New Look £24.99
Skater skirt, Topshop  £16
Shirt, H&M    £12.99
Fedora hat, River Island  £15
Denim jacket, H&M   £14.99
Faux fur shopper, Whistles (available on Asos)  £175

MLx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and want to thank you for them! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails